Friday, November 11, 2011

October In Raleigh.

October was a great month, just like all the other ones I've had in Raleigh so far. I think that this picture with caption is my blogging style. I like to show off my pictures, and my friends, because frankly, I think they're worth showing off.

Maria's Fashion Show.
My roommate, Anna is a fashion design major. She is always sewing. I mean, always. Sometimes I go to bed, and she is sewing, and I wake up and she is still sitting at her desk with Bernina (the sewing machine). She had to make a sample of a tank top. After she finished making the top, she realized that it would fit my favorite stuffed animal, Maria. So, obviously we had to put it on her, and take pictures of it.



White Iris Ball.
Meredith College has a fall dance every year. This year, it was at the Marriott, and had a Roaring' 20's theme. I went with Alex, and some other friends, and had a really awesome time. It was really nice to get off a campus, and go be silly and dance for a few hours. I had a great time!
(l-r) Jeremy, Laura, Stacey, Sara, Alex, Haydn, and Mark.

Alex and me.

Ring Dinner.
I can't wait for October of my junior year. Why? because then I'll be getting my ONYX. The iconic sign of a Meredith girl. The ring that gets recognized all over the place and can always spark a conversation about the sisterhood of being a Meredith girl. Well, this October, my big sis got her onyx, so obviously I had to go "surprise" (which is not really a surprise, since they all know that we will be there.) her, and be excited and jealous, and have a fun time. I love my big sis!
Sweet Sarah and her ONYX.

My hand is naked.

Supporting our bigs!

North Carolina State Fair.
Warning, this post will be mostly pictures, because what better way is there to show my exciting fair experiences? I got to go to the North Carolina State fair twice this year. I went with Sara Anne's family, and then a with a group of friends. It was definitely an experience, and I had some pretty tasty fair food.
(l-r) Sara, Megan, Sara Anne, and Rebekah.

I won the water squirting game, and thus ended up with Steve. I had never won a fair game, so I was just really super excited.

Here we are with our prizes for the day! Rebekah, SA, and Megan got fish, and I won Steve.

Here we are going down the slide of awesomeness. Needless to say, I lost the race that I didn't know we were having.

Sara Anne and I at the candy store. I really love this picture of us.

When we went to the fair the second time, we all won fish. I'm sad to say that as of today (11-11-11), they have all died. May our 6 fish rest in peace.


 Cru Costume and Dance Party.
Campus Crusade has a dance/costume party this halloween. It was so so fun. I went with some other girls from Meredith, as 80's workout girls. We danced, and giggled and had a fun time. I love to dance, especially with great friends!
Being silly, like usual.

Sweet Sarah, one of my best friends!

Being normal, and super cute.

Chapel Hill.
For Halloween night, some friends and I went down to Chapel Hill to walk around on Franklin Street. We made t-shirts, and dressed up as crayons. It was a super simple costume, and was fun to make. It was freezing cold, we had to walk really far, and I had a great night. I had never been to Chapel Hill before, so it was just all kinds of exciting.



October was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment