Hall Raid.
A time when girls dress in all black, put on war paint, and run down the halls screaming at 2 am. which is entirely too much fun.
My suite is the best!
intensity at its finest.
Cornhuskin': the night of.
The nigh of corn was crazy, and hectic, and stressful, and FUN. I decided to sit back this year, and observe, and take it all in. It was so fun to just watch all the skits, and see everyone's hard work put into action. Alex and Robert came to watch corn, but decided it was all inside jokes, and left. Turns out, it really is. If you don't know why we yell pig noises, and get over excited about onyx's, it just will not be as fun. After all of the fun of the skits, dancing, hog calls, and corn shuckin' there is breakfast in the dining hall, one of the few meals that BDH can do well. Afterwards I just hung out with some friends. All and all, it was a super fun night.My big sis and I in our corn sweatshirts!
Laura, Haydn and I about to go process into the amphitheater!
My favorite R.A. and I before corn with our inside out hoodies!
Chorale Trip.
The chorale took a recruitment trip to Wilmington for two days. It was nice to take a break from school, and go to a new place, and spend time with some of my favorite music girls! I got to walk around on the beach, and smell the salty ocean air that took me back to summers in Florida with my best friends. We toured different high schools, and hopefully recruited some future Angels! Here are some pictures from the beach!
The beach!
The big/littles of chorale.
freshman pyramid!
The whole chorale, and part of the orchestra.
11-11-11.
I'm currently blogging from Winston-Salem, North Carolina. I feel like almost all of my friends, including my roommate, and my suite mate are from here. I came home with Sara Anne for the weekend. I am cuddling with Millie, the cutie pie, under a blanket that Mrs. Averett just handed me that was straight out of the dryer. I love the Averetts. They are such a blessing to have in my life, and a family that I consider my own! I am super excited to spend the weekend in Winston-Salem, Clemmons, and Lewisville. It will be super fun. Here are my pictures so far!
What a cutie patootie! I love Millie!
Here we are again. I have missed puppies.












Thank you Sara! YA For updating!!!! Enjoyed reading them all! AND I get to be in one of your next posts YAY!
ReplyDelete